ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2007-05 > 1178721441

From: BARBARA RULE <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Boarder Crossing Records
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 07:37:21 -0700 (PDT)

Use the slide bar at the bottom and go to the right, you will see a second card but it does not say much. It reads Nellie Hughes. "Cross card for Helen (Nellie) Charlotte Warren".
I looked at Nellie Hughes and there are many listed. If you have a problem let me know and I will check from here. I will need her year of birth.
Barb
Jane Watt <> wrote:
I checked the Boarder Crossings yesterday for my great aunt Nellie Hughes
Warren. When I clicked on the original record, the page loaded upside down
and there was nothing on the page. I went to the previous page but again it
was upside down and nothing on it. Is it me or the database??
Jane in Cooksville (Mississauga) Ontario, Canada