ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2007-05 > 1178712181

From: <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Boarder Crossing Records
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 09:03:01 -0300

Good Day

Barbara wrote \Snip

>I would need the name of the person as that is the way the records are set
>up. The Border Cross and the quotes in the subject and the body of the
>message

I am searching for my Mother's 2 uncles and brother crossing into the
United States at the Detroit crossing

They are Robert Walker born 1882 Stockton on Tees Durham Co. England Living
at 1966 Oakdale Detroit in 1935

The other

Thomas Walker born 1884 Stockton on Tees Durham Co. Eng. living at 299
Cortland Street Detroit in 1935

My Mother Isabella Walker born 1918 Durham Co. Eng.and her youngest brother
John Walker born ABT 1920
Durham Co. Eng visited the above Uncles December 1935 just before their
mother was put to death in Woodstock Ontario

Also looking for Border crossing of Norman Walker and Family who settled in
the Boston area after 1935 born Abt 19114 Durham Co. England who was living
in Woodstock Ont 1928 - 1935 before moving to the US

Thank you

William Stratton

Dartmouth NS

This thread: