ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2007-05 > 1178494871

From: Adrienne Sherrin <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] no trouble with1851 Canada Census
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 16:41:11 -0700

I have been following this discussion and just want to add that I
have no trouble at all viewing the image.
I am using Internet Explorer. The image opens with Adobe Acrobat
which it states is required. The image is tiny, but it zooms right
in using the zoom button. I tried it yesterday and twice today and no problem.
Strange.

Adrienne