ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2007-05 > 1178470403

From: S Gallagher <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] 1851 Canada Census problem
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 09:53:23 -0700 (PDT)

I have a Mac and can read tyhe original image fine,
but if I try to press the previous button I can't get
the image. I use the browers Safari, and Netscape.
Susan G

http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/Themes/Messenger/Reward/

> > Default.aspx?Locale=en-CA#

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 21:22:36 -0400
> From: Sheri Clark <>
> Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] 1851 Canada Census problem
>
> Hi,
>
> I was having a problem viewing images too, so I
> tried a different
> browser and they came up fine. maybe you need to
> update your browser?
> I'm now using FireFox and haven't had any problems.
>
> Sheri
>

> D O' wrote:
> > Hi Listers:
> >
> > The page image for the 1851 Canada Census is no
> longer working in Ancestry.
> > If you are trying to access but only see the
> toolbar, then click at the top
> > of the page where it says "Having problems viewing
> this image?" and report
> > the problem.
> >
> > Perhaps if enough paying customers report to
> Ancestry then it will be
> > corrected sooner rather than later in the year.
> >
> > Cheers!
> >
> > Doreen

http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/Themes/Messenger/Reward/Default.aspx?Locale=en-CA#

> the body of the message

> an email to .

> the subject and the body of the
> email with no additional text.
>

> End of ONTARIO Digest, Vol 2, Issue 196

My Fur Family
http://www.welshcobweb.com/home.html

Family Genealogy Page
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~gallagher/index.html

Brain Fart Liberation Front
www.brainfartliberationfront.org
If we don't have a brain, you can't either