ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2007-05 > 1178399176

From: Looking 4 Kin 2 <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] 1851 Canada Census problem
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 17:06:16 -0400 (EDT)

Working fine for me for the half dz I just searched

D O' <> wrote:

Hi Listers:

The page image for the 1851 Canada Census is no longer working in Ancestry.
If you are trying to access but only see the toolbar, then click at the top
of the page where it says "Having problems viewing this image?" and report
the problem.

Perhaps if enough paying customers report to Ancestry then it will be
corrected sooner rather than later in the year.

Cheers!

Doreen