ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2007-04 > 1175432838

From: R&S leetooze <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Canadian Border Crossings 1895-1956
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 09:07:18 -0400

JoAnne:
Sounds to me as if your John was sent from circuit to circuit, with
some of his postings being in the US. Where are you writing
from? Canada? If there is a chance you could get to the United
Church Archives at Victoria University (part of U of T) at Toronto,
you'd likely find your John Reynolds and all the places he was
posted. They do not conduct research for you, not even for $$$ so
you either have to hire a researcher to go there on your behalf or
get there yourself! Just across the road from the ROM so it would be
a good outing for the family!!!<grin>
Hope this gives you a new avenue of research!
Sher
Bowmanville