ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2006-10 > 1162176554

From: "Catherine Randall" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] 1851 census help
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 21:49:14 -0500

Doreen: I've been looking for Gerry's response to your query - perhaps s/he
has done so privately. It's been picked up from Rootsweb WorldConnect
site. I've checked this site for several branches of my family and have
come across more than one error. I sometimes wonder where they get their
information to be so "off". Not many people give their sources. I just use
it as a guide but not the "bible". I've sent proof of an error to one gal
re her info but she's not corrected it. Catherine