ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2006-10 > 1161695361

Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] 1851 also on Collections Canada
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:09:21 EDT

In a message dated 24/10/2006 9:03:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Can you use it free for October without giving your credit card information?
I tried it but it kept taking me to the window asking for my card
information, I must be doing something wrong.

This is the problem with Ancestry's free trial. My friend gave her card
number and it took two months of charges to get them to drop it. She had a
terrible time cancelling after the free two weeks. Sounds good but I wouldn't
touch it with a ten foot pole. I'm searching the old fashion way.

Peggy Large UE

"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead"
thanks to Jimmy Buffett!

This thread: