ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2006-10 > 1161366740

From: "Olive Tree Genealogy" <>
Subject: [ONTARIO] Update on 1851 Census index!
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:52:20 -0400

Just reminding everyone that the FIRST complete index for
the 1851 Census for all of Canada will be available for
searching on October 24, 2006!

This database will enable genealogists to search the 1851
Census of Canada by name, in addition to searching by
location, with superior searching and viewing capabilities.

As promised, I have an update to my earlier annoucement.
This database will be available for FREE on Ancestry.com
and Ancestry.ca from the day it launches to the end of
October

To read more and to find out how you can access this
terrific database, go to

http://allcensusrecords.com/canada/census-news.shtml

I will continue posting updates on the URL above as they
become available and as the launch date comes closer.

Lorine

-- Lorine McGinnis Schulze

* Olive Tree Genealogy (Ships Passenger Lists)
http://olivetreegenealogy.com/
* Naturalization Records
http://naturalizationrecords.com/
* Images of Ships Lists