ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2006-09 > 1157460131

From: <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] RE: 1851 Census
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 08:42:11 -0400

That's a good point, Dawn.

Trawling is better than having nothing to trawl. Some census records are
being indexed online. I am not at home so haven't got my URLs to include
but try Ontario GenWeb Census Project and also AllCensusRecords.com at
http://allcensusrecords.com/

Lorine

* Olive Tree Genealogy (Ships Passenger Lists)
http://olivetreegenealogy.com/
* Naturalization Records
http://naturalizationrecords.com/
* Images of Ships Lists