ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2006-07 > 1153084722

From: "D O'" <>
Subject: RE: [ONT] Alert Edgar Alton/Nancy Robinson
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:18:59 +0000

Hi Loraine:

You did not indicate a time from for this couple, so I looked at various
sites and did not find them in the 1881 Canada Census, although there were
individual Albert Alton there.

I did see a Nancy Robinson b. 1866, Wellington Co., d/o M. James Robinson &
wife Jane, but no marriage to Alton.

I did not see a marriage for Albert Edgar Alton to Nancy Robinson during
the period 1857-1922.

The middle name here is not the same as what you wrote, but mistakes happen:
Ontario, Canada Deaths, 1869-1932 Record
about Albert Edward Alton
Name: Albert Edward Alton
Death Date: 9 Aug 1919 (age 58 years, 11 months, 28 days)
Death Location: Brant
Cause of death: Heart failure - found dead in bed
Gender: Male
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1861
Birth Location: Nelson Twp Halton Co,Ont
Father: David Alton
Mother: Mary Ann Brieken
Doreen
========