ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2006-06 > 1149557683

From: "Kathie Orr" <>
Subject: RE: Ancestry.ca - birth registration missing - Charles Frederick Gordon
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 21:34:43 -0400

Hi

While at the OGS Seminar a number of people spoke to the people from
Ancestry about the missing imagines. They are now aware of the extent of the
problem and are working on getting it fixed as soon as possible according to
the email I received today.

Regards
Kathie Orr

KORR Services
405 - 100 Maitland St., Toronto, ON M4Y 1E2
416-944-1794 Fax 416-944-3632
stay in touch with your past to ensure your future