ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2006-06 > 1149516984

From: marg mcfarlane <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] RE: Ancestry.ca - birth registration missing - CharlesFrederick Gordon
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 08:24:36 -0600

Hi Carol:

"Some" second pages of registrations that were not online January 19
when they launched the Ontario registrations, are now there so perhaps
they have realized the problem and are slowly adding them.

If you can't get the reg number and other info contained on the second
page from someone who is going to the LDS, keep a list of reg's now
missing the second page and check back periodically to see if they have
been added. I did this in Jan and now some of my second pages are
there, so my list is shrinking!

Marg in Olds