ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2006-06 > 1149484784

From: genealbuff2003 <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] Ancestry.ca - birth registration missing - Charles Frederick Gordon
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 22:19:44 -0700 (PDT)

Carol,
I have had the same problem with Ancestry.com. The second page frequently holds the date. I have had to get the date from the search results page. "Next page" doesn't get the second page.
Shirley

Carol Lylyk <> wrote:
I have access to Ancestry.com through the library and have found the birth registration of Charles Frederick GORDON s/o Robert Gordon and Eliza McClintock, born April 6, 1901, Hastings County. The only trouble is that the second page is missing showing the registration number. When I click on next page it jumps to somewhere else altogether.

I was wondering if someone with access to Ancestry.ca would mind looking up this registration for me and emailing me the second page if they can find it.

Thank you very much
Carol Lylyk
Calgary

** 1911 Census Indexes online at http://allcensusrecords.com/canada/ontario/ontario1911.shtml