ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2006-06 > 1149449114

From: "Carol Lylyk" <>
Subject: Ancestry.ca - birth registration missing - Charles Frederick Gordon
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 13:25:39 -0600

I have access to Ancestry.com through the library and have found the birth registration of Charles Frederick GORDON s/o Robert Gordon and Eliza McClintock, born April 6, 1901, Hastings County. The only trouble is that the second page is missing showing the registration number. When I click on next page it jumps to somewhere else altogether.

I was wondering if someone with access to Ancestry.ca would mind looking up this registration for me and emailing me the second page if they can find it.

Thank you very much
Carol Lylyk
Calgary

This thread: