ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2006-05 > 1148501097

From: "James" <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] wedding blues / surname problems (this is a real mess)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 21:04:57 +0100

I wouldn't think for a moment you were either, but what has been missed is the conscious decision to carry both surnames forward through the generations, rather than lose one (the wife's).
Snob? That was a derogatory comment! Also, quite uneccessary.
BTW, I'm not English either, except in choice of language.
James.