ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2006-04 > 1146207541

From: "Ray Jolly" <>
Subject: WW1 Soldiers
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:59:01 +0100

Hi List
I'm not sure if this is the correct list to post this to, but here goes.

I live in Tottenham, North London, England and in my local cemetery is a WW1 War Memorial
on it are Commemorated 3 Canadian Soldiers. I thought i would post them in case anyone was interested.

201194 Private Hunt W E (Wilson Edwin Perhaps??) 3rd Bn Canadian H. F. ? died 1st January 1917

93692 Driver Moore J Canadian Field Artillary died 7th January 1917

477666 Private Nearing J. J. (John Joseph Perhaps??) Royal Canadian Regiment died 2nd May 1916

there are also 8 Australians -- 2 South Africans & 260 English plus 19 English 2nd WW Casualties but thats another matter.

Should anyone want a Photograph of the Memorial please let me know.

Regards
Ray Jolly

This thread: