ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2006-04 > 1144266700

From: "Olive Tree Genealogy" <>
Subject: RE: [ONT] Upper Canada Marriage Bonds (1803-1865)
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 15:51:40 -0400

Joyce

Sorry I didn't make it clear - there is a link to the
bonds on Olive Tree. But the bonds themselves are not on
OTG, they are on another site. I meant to put the name of
the site in my first email but got sidetracked by a bit of
a crisis at home and sent the email before adding the name.

Sorry for the confusion! Just go to the URL I gave for
Vital Stats and scroll down the page til you see the text
link (it's only about one screen down)

http://olivetreegenealogy.com/can/ont/vs.shtml

This thread: