ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2006-03 > 1141695299

From: Jackie Serna <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] Toronto Star Lookup
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 20:34:59 -0500

Hi Pat

page, Frederick

page, Frederick Wellington ''Ted'' - Peacefully at Streamway Villa
Nursing Home in Cobourg on Friday, March 3rd, 2006, Ted Page at 80 years
of age. Beloved husband of the late Violet Page (nee Melnick). Loving
father of Nancy Page, Terry Page (Helen), and Laurie Hamm (James).
Cherished grandfather of Wayne, Alexandra, Taylor, Jessica, Alison and
great-grandfather of Angeline. Dear brother of William ''Bud'' Page and
his wife Betty. Also missed by his nieces and nephews. A Funeral Service
will be held at MaCoubrey Funeral Home, 30 King St. E. in Cobourg on
Tuesday, March 7th, at 12 noon. Visitation to be held at the funeral
home on Tuesday, March 7th for one hour prior to the service, from 11
a.m. until 12 noon. Those wishing may make a memorial contribution by
cheque to the Parkinson Foundation or the Alzheimer Society. Condolences
received at www.MacCoubrey.com

Hope this helps.
Jackie (Page)