ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2006-01 > 1138340275

From: "Radford" <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] 1891 Census for Ontario
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 23:41:25 -0600

Yes, Ruth having our censuses indexed has been a blessing for us here in the
states as well as for Canadians who found their ancestors moved south as
mine did..which surprised me as it was earlier than I thought...

I have ordered ALL of the Canadian censuses at time or another, and several
twice... when you find one family and it leads you to another, you find a
need for that same census the second time.and at a average wait time of 6-8
weeks, it has taken forever...I have transcribed many a census page in the
Wellington area i.e....http://www.rootsweb.com/~oncerin/Wellington.htm
and several other indexed vitals, marriages and death pages...and I agree
that we should volunteer to get those pages indexed...I have also asked for
and received lookup help.

In your email to Lorine last week:

Canada Deluxe Membership
12 months for only CDN $99.95
1 month for only CDN $14.95

And there is now a 14-day free trial offer underway .....

The above was a "cut and paste effort" from
http://www.ancestry.ca/subscribe/signup.aspx?SourceId=&TargetId=&o_iid=22237&o_lid=22237&o_it=20918

So, thank you Ruth for the heads up...

Carol