ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2006-01 > 1137428073

From: Sharon <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] Voting tomorrow - census question
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 11:14:33 -0500 (EST)

Interesting you should mention this. I went to the advance poll over the weekend, and all I was given was the ballot. I was given no other forms with that question on it to fill out.

Sharon

Bonnie Cole <> wrote: This is from Muriel Davidson which I'm glad to learn, regarding a question that will be on our Ballots tomorrow.

On this one there is a very important question to be answered. We will be asked if we give permission for our information to be released in 2098.

It is hoped all answer YES. If we answer NO or leave the line blank, the family information will be sealed forever.

Watch for that question tomorrow everyone.

Bonnie