ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2005-10 > 1130081474

From: "pic" <>
Subject: Re: Col John BRUCE
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 11:32:41 -0400

Cannot help on the Canadian side, but you can check in New York State at

NY-CENSUS

Use NY-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L or

To ask questions:

E-mail Address(es):

There was a Hasbrouck/Hasbrouchk family in Newburgh, Orange County, New York

To Join:

NYORANGE-L or

To ask questions:

E-mail Address(es):

Hope this will be useful for you.

Pat C., BHCD
Quakertown, PA US

Remember me in the family tree my name, my days, my strife;
then I'll ride upon the wings of time and live an endless life - GOETSCH

Incoming/outgoing mail
scanned by Norton 2004: Renewed Feb 2005