ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2005-09 > 1126375708

From: "Marjorie Fisher" <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] Tuberculosis Sanitoriums
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 12:08:28 -0600

There was a large TB sanitorium in Mount Dennis in the 1930's when I
lived in Weston. It was later the site of a Long Care Facility when my
father-in-law was there in 1980. I believe that facility is called West
Park Health Centre and is
By Phone (416) 614-9494
By Fax (416) 245-9563
By Mail West Park Long Term Care Centre
82 Buttonwood Avenue
Toronto, Ontario
M6M 2J5
Executive Director: Ms. Tamara Christie

By Email

http://www.westpark.org/patientservices/contactus.html

I imagine patient records might be available from Queen's Park.

Marjorie