ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2005-06 > 1118329759

From: "Gordon A. Watts" <>
Subject: Post 1901 Census - Request for support messages
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 08:13:16 -0700

Greetings All.

I have been asked to pass the following on to supporters of Bill S-18
and public access to Historic Census records. While known to me, the
individual requesting this has asked to remain anonymous to the public.

==========

"An informed source requests that e-mails of support [for Bill S-18] be
immediately sent to four M.P.s:

Brian Masse (NDP)
Paul Créte (Bloc)
Mauril Belanger (Liberal)
James Rajotte (Conservative)

This source also expects a statement to be made in the House tomorrow
[Friday 10 June] in order to advance the bill [S-18]."

==========

In sending messages of support for Bill S-18 to these, or other MPs,
please use your own words. Do not just copy this message to them.

Thank you all for your support.

Happy Hunting.

Gordon A. Watts
Co-chair Canada Census Committee
Port Coquitlam, BC

http://www.globalgenealogy.com/Census
en francais http://www.globalgenealogy.com/Census/Index_f.htm

Permission to forward without notice is granted

This thread: