ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2005-04 > 1114608124

From: "Ruth Burkholder" <>
Subject: Re: Automated Genealogy
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:22:04 -0400

Just go onsite ... register, pick a page and start to proof read it ....
there is no need to be in touch with them

I have noticed that the percentage of proof read pages is going up very
slowly, so anyone out there who would like to help out would be appreciated

Ruth Burkholder
Ruth Burkholder of RMB Genealogical Services
103-12140 Ninth Line Stouffville ON Canada L4A 1L2
phone: 905-640-7391 fax: 905-640-9359
email:
No job too big or too small to tackle together!!