ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2004-11 > 1101588581

From: "Ruth Burkholder" <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] Ryan-Horan
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 15:49:41 -0500

Through the LDS you can get such records .... try familysearch.org

Title Parish registers, 1867-1910
Authors Catholic Church. Saint John the Evangelist (Albion, Ontario)
(Main Author)

Notes Microfilm of original records in possession of the St. John the
Evangelist Rectory.
Contents: Baptisms, 1867-1910; marriages, 1908-1910 -- Marriages,
1867- 1910; deaths, 1898-1903 -- Deaths, 1887-1910 (includes two entries for
1911).

Ruth Burkholder of RMB Genealogical Services
103-12140 Ninth Line Stouffville ON Canada L4A 1L2
phone: 905-640-7391 fax: 905-640-9359
email:
No job too big or too small to tackle together!!