ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2004-11 > 1101573927

From: "Lorine McGinnis Schulze" <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] Ryan-Horan
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:45:27 -0500

On 27 Nov 2004 at 9:58, Joan Koornstra wrote:

> I believe that Denis according to the 1901 census resided in
> Albion Twp and was married at Saint John's R.C.Church in
> Albion Twp. Does anyone know of this church and were it is
> located that I might find more information on this family?

Albion Tp isn't in Simcoe County. I googled your church
name and the township and the first hit I got took me here

Once there scroll down til you come to the listing for St.
John The Evangelist Roman Catholic Cemetery Con. 3, Lot 21

I assume that's your church's cemetery. If it is, I'd do a
little more digging (no pun intended!) to find the church
records if they exist.

-- Lorine McGinnis Schulze

* Olive Tree Genealogy (Ships Passenger Lists)
* Naturalization Records
* Images of Ships Lists

This thread: