ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2004-10 > 1099051554

From: "GRT genealogy" <>
Subject: RE: [ONT] Cemetery Address
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:05:54 -0400

I have located this info at the website of a funeral home
(http://www.jjpattersonandsons.com/Cemeteries_-19271.html) in that area:

Oakwood Cemetery
Lakeshore Road West at Quarry Road Wainfleet
Phone: 905-899-3463

Looking this number up through a "reverse" lookup, it would appear that the
cemetery is maintained by the local township as the number is officially
that of the Wainfleet Municipal Offices.

Hope that helps...

Glenn Townley,
Toronto