ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2004-07 > 1089430912

From: "Janet Jones" <>
Subject: Re: 1891 & 1900 Marriage Registrations, Dufferin Co.
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 23:41:52 -0400

Hi Heather :)

On the marriage registration (004591-00) for Richard ASHTON to Ethel PROBYN;
Richard Edwin Ashton's father's name is Edwin. >>This is my g-g-gramps &
grams... parents of Viola ASHTON BLAIR

On the marriage registration (002523-91) for SNOWDEN to Mary PROBYN (nee
BENNETT), the groom's first name is "Baptiste"... (aka Joseph Baptiste -
known without the "e" on the end as well) >>This is my g-g-g-grams and her
second husband >>mother of "Ethel" PROBYN

Would love to hear from anyone researching these folks or knowing of further
information :)

And... many thanks Heather! You're doing a great and valuable service :)

Best wishes,
Jan

"Every little obit helps"
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~janjones/ObitsHome.htm