ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2004-04 > 1081707507

From: "Kathy Irwin" <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] GEDCOM and SHARING FILES
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:20:44 -0500

Hello People,
I don't mind sharing or posting two of my families, I just limit what I give
out. One of my families was in Ontario and their information has been
posted all over the Internet incorrectly by another researcher. Posting my
correct information allows other researchers to contact me. My other family
has never been researched as far as I know. Posting my information has
really brought in the contacts and I don't mind that part of this family has
somehow been posted to sites that I don't usually visit.

Kathy Irwin
Odessa, Texas USA

This thread: