ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2004-04 > 1081470099

From: "Joanne McLean" <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] PLEASE CHECK FOR VIRUS IGNORE: HOAX!
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 20:21:39 -0400

Do NOT follow Dwayne/Wendy's instructions. Depending on what you use your
computer for, you may delete a necessary file.

This is a HOAX, known as the "Teddy Bear Hoax" - it's been around for years,
and all of the antivirus people have information regarding this hoax on
their pages.

Please do not pass on these breathless hoax messages.

Joanne
Toronto, Canada