ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2004-03 > 1079616532

From: "gilchrists" <>
Subject: [ONT] The continuing saga of Francis
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:36:49 -0500

So between The work of Gail and Kathie - we have found him in 1901 with the
Colbert surname but listed as a "Lodger" - rather than as a "son" / or
"adopted son" - so the family seems to have been upfront about his
relationship.

The 1901 does provide an exact date of birth (the accuracy of which is at
the moment unknown), but since I am laid up with a head cold and bad fever
at the moment can Kathie or Gail search the births geographical for West
Nissouri for 1879 to see if there is a registration for anyone with that
birthdate.

It will be interesting to see if there is a birthdate and parentage listed
on the Patrick Francis Colbert death in B.C. that Ruth found ...

Well back to Vitamin C, Tylenol world and la la land for me ....

Brian