ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2004-03 > 1078792333

From: "Wayne Cole" <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] Marriages - York Co 1890
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:32:13 -0500

Steve, thanks for putting all the marriages on this list, there is a
correction to the following one

#013496-90 Frank MOODY, 24, King twp, same, b, farmer, s/o Luke MOODY
& Caroline McMAIR?, married Sarah WADE, 19, King Twp, same, s, d/o John WADE
& Sarah HOOVER, witn: W.M. SMITH, A. Atwood PERCIVAL, married 13 February
1890, Manse, Richmond Hill

Caroline McMAIR? should be Caroline McMAIN, as she is my maternal
great-grandaunt
Wayne