ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2003-11 > 1068558862

From: Vivian Dickinson <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] 1891 & 1901 Census Request
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:54:22 -0500

Eric - I am in the process of transcribing the 1901 census for Chatham
city. Once I have completed the project, and it has been proofread, it
will be posted on the Ontario Genweb Census Project Site. If I come across
the name within the city proper I will let you know. You can, however,
check yourself since the 1901 census is on-line. National Archives of
Canada has posted it for all to check at
http://www.archives.ca/02/020122_e.html. Click on 'Search the
database'. Then enter the province and the district, township or city
which you wish to search. There are 189 pages for the city of Chatham.

Vivian Dickinson

Searching: Conway, Crotty, Downey, Finlay in Ontario
Searching: Dickinson, Hayden, Joyce, Taylor in Nova Scotia
Searching: Dickinson in PEI