ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2003-07 > 1058964753

Subject: [ONT] 1901 census
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:52:33 EDT

Hi list,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am trying to get information from
the 1901 census at <A HREF="www.archives.ca">www.archives.ca</A> . Everytime I try to load the census up,
I get booted off.

The census I need is for Ontario, Ridgetown.

Schedule 1 sub-district f1 page 1. Lines 9-11. It would be for the family
of Scafe, Amasa. If someone could write down the information in each column
and seperate it by coma's and if a column is empty put an n there, I would
really appreciate it.

I also would like the information from Schedule 2 for the same area. The
information should be on page 1. I am not sure what line number it would be. In
column one it would have a 1 in it and column two would have a 3 in it.
There should only be one entry that matches.

Thanks
Angie

This thread: