ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2003-04 > 1049680291

From: "Nelson Denton" <>
Subject: [ONT] St. Armes Ontario?
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 21:51:46 -0400

I got this "RAOGK" help request from a person who is looking for there
ancestors.
Does anyone know of such a place?
Other than the Place D Armes in Montreal I know of no such place.

Nelson Denton

A volunteer for
Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness
http://raogk.com/

Hope you can help me.Could you tell me if there is a city or
county by the name of starmes or St.Armes,Ontario? I just recieved
my great-grandmother's death certificate and it listed her city
of birth as St.Armes in 1854 or 1857.Her mother's maiden name looks
like Louissaire.Does this look right? Thank you for your time and
consideration. Hope to hear from you soon.

Charron

This thread: