ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2003-02 > 1045490774

From: "Cyndie May" <>
Subject: [ONT] County Marriage Reg. look up
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:06:14 -0500

> Hi,
> I'm new to the list and I'm researching Annie LITTLER (1840) and Henry J.
SPRATT (1828). Both were born in England. Annie I believe was born in
Chester, Cheshire, England. She came to Canada around 1858-59 met and
married Henry J. SPRATT in probably 1859 (first child is born 1860). Could
someone do a look up for me for their marriage. I'm looking to confirm both
of their parents names. My family thought they were married in St.
Catherines, Lincoln Co. Ontario, but they were on the census for Port
Colbourne, Welland Co., Ontario. I live in Portland Connecticut USA and
don't have access to these books. With out the parents names I can't confirm
the baptismal information. Henry had been listed as Church of England and
Annie had been listed as Baptist, but this could have benn after Henry's
death.