ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2003-02 > 1045455015

From: "Cyndie May" <>
Subject: [ONT] County Marriage Reg. look up
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:10:18 -0500

Hi,
I'm new to the list and I'm trying to confirm parent of Annie LITTLER (1840) and Henry J. SPRATT (1829). Both Henry and Annie were born in England. Iknow Annie was born in Chester, Cheshire, England. She came to Canada @ 1858-59 met and married Henry J. SPRATT (first child 1860). My family believed they married in St. Catherine, Lincoln Co., Ontario, but they have been found on the census in Port Colbourne, Welland Co., Ontarion. Henry was listed as Church of England and Annie was listed as Baptist, however I believe she changed after Henry died. If anyone could help with the look up for their marriage and both sets of parents I would appreciate it.

Cyndie
Portland, CT
USA

This thread: