ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2002-12 > 1039481032

From: Gunson&Jones <>
Subject: [ONT] Ont Vital Stats Index
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 19:43:52 -0500

Hello List
While at the library today reading a reel of film I ordered by ILL for
marriage information.
I had to print out several pages, and in doing so, have many other names
that I will post to this list. The names all begin with 'D'.
I will post the names, and if anyone sees a name that they are interested
in, please email me...off the list...and I will be more than happy to send
you the rest of the information (yr of marriage, marriage registration
number, date of marriage, place marriage took place).
I will post all names as I have time, and will let you know when they have
all been posted.

Page one

DICKEY, George Edwin
DICKIE, Jane Maitland
DICKIE, Margaret
DICKIE, William Robert
DICKINSON, Elizabeth
DICKINSON, Francis E.
DICKINSON, Harriet
DICKINSON, Henry G.
DICKINSON, Polly W.
DICKINSON, Rhoda
DICKISON, Mary
DICKOUT, Amy Catherine
DICKS, M Ann
DICKS, Thomas James
DICKSON, Barbara
DICKSON, Ellen
DICKSON, Esther
DICKSON, George
DICKSON, James
DICKSON, Jane
DICKSON, John
DICKSON, John
DICKSON, John T.
DICKSON, M Catherine
DICKSON, Margaret
DICKSON, Margaret Ann
DICKSON, Robert
DICKSON, Robert George
DICKSON, Thomas
DICKSON, William
DIEBEL, Anna
DIEBOLD, George
DIEFENBACHE, Carolina
DIEHL, Jacob
DIEHL, Werner
DIEMERT, Barbara
DIEMERT, John Joseph
DIETRICH, Barbara
DIETRICH, Ferdinand
DIETRICH, Josephine
DIETT, Sarah
DIETZ, Catherine
DIETZ, Henry
DIETZ, Margaret
DIGGINS, Willis
DIGNAM, Deborah Eliza
DIGNAM, Mary
DILL, Addie Edna
DILL, Annie (this one might be mine)

Page two

DILL, Henry (this one is mine)
DILLABAUGH, Flora Viola
DILLABAUGH, Julia Ann
DILLABAUGH, Levins
DILLANE, William
DILLEBAUGH, Ezra
DILLEBAUGH, George E.
DILLION, M Ann
DILLON, John
DILLON, Margaret
DILLON, Margaret (not a repeat)
DILLON, Patrick
DILMAN, Peter Ellis
DILS, Joseph
DILTS, Almira
DILTS, Annette
DILWORTH, Margaret
DIMMA, Thomas
DIMMOCK, Amanda..........maiden name GIBSON
DINAN, William
DINCH, Catherine
DINCH, John Stanley
DINGLE, Emma
DINGMAN, Elizabeth
DINGMAN, Henrietta J.
DINGMAN, Isaiah
DINGMEN, Roxey
DINNEN, m. Jerima
DINNER, william Thomas
DINNING, Matthew
DINNISON, Thomas
DINSDALE, Hannah
DINSMORE, Jane
DINSMORE, John F.
DINSMORE, John T.
DINSMORE, Sarah
DINTON, James
DION, J. Firmin
DIPLOCK, Robert W. H.
DISBROW, John
DISK, Samuel
DISLEY, Margaret
DISSETT, Mary
DITRICH, Catharina
DITZ, George
DIX, John
DIXON, Alexander
DIXON, Ann Jane
DIXON, Anthony

Page three

DICKSON, Jessie
DICKSON, Jessie Georgina
DICKSON, Josie
DICKSON, Lavina
DICKSON, Margaret
DICKSON, Mary
DICKSON, Mary (not a repeat)
DICKSON, Matilda C.
DICKSON, Robert
DICKSON, Sarah Jane
DICKSON, Thomas
DICKSON, William
DICKSON, William (not a repeat)
DICKSON, William James T.
DIEHL, George Louis
DIEMEN, Veronica
DIEMERT, anton
DIEMERT, Joseph
DIER, Ella
DIER, Mary
DIETRICH, Gottleib
DIETRICH, John
DIETRICH, Nicholas
DIETZ, Susanna
DIGE, Margaret
DILL, Conrad Christian (this one is mine)
DILL, Heinrich
DILL, Mathias
DILLABOUGH, Isaiam M
DILLABOUGH, Walter
DILLENBACK, Jennie
DILLING, Margaret
DILLINGNO, John H
DILLON, Catherine
DILLON, Emma
DILLON, James
DILLON, James (not a repeat)
DILLON, John
DILLON, Patrick
DILLON, Sarah Ann
DILTS, Courtland
DINAHY, Margaret
DINES, Christopher
DINES, Esther
DINEYAN, Catherine

Will send more later

Happy Holidays
Pat

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Orillia ProNet with Declude AntiVirus]

This thread: