ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2002-06 > 1023280936

From: "Patricia Corney" <>
Subject: Re: [Ont] Coronations; Pearls; and Jubilee Day
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 08:43:16 -0400

I have a picture of my grandmother, Elsie Berry's brother, George Joseph
John Berry who could pass as a young King George [present Queen's father].
If my grandmother was alive in the 70', 80's, she would have looked much
like the Queen Mother.

My grandmother often said there was royalty in the background.

Have found her father's [George Henry Berry] family and his Gr grandfather,
William Berry was born at Todenaham-GLS, Gr grandmother was born,
Tachbrook-WAR. His Grandfather was born, Eatington-WAR, Grandmother at
Spelsbury-OXF.
His Father, at Eatington, Stratford on Avon, WAR and he was born, Ettington,
Stratford on Avon, WAR.

But this does not preclude a royal [could be France or England] in the
earlier period [prior to 1757 when his Gr Grandfather was born].

Life is sure interesting.

Pat Corney

Quakertown, PA

© 1999,2000,2001,2002
All Right Rights Reserved Patricia I. Corney

IOWFHS #1334

Incoming and Outgoing Mail checked twice
By Norton 2002 and AVG