ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2002-03 > 1017090486

From: Barbara Stringer <>
Subject: Re: [Ont] Sending Money
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:08:06 -0500

Hi Jan, its Barb from Bowmanville, you have just saved me some time on
telephone calls as I know the CIBC doesn't charge as that is where our
Son has his Canadian business, out of curiosity I was going to check at
the other banks but thanks for the info, now I won't have to call.Barb
possibly it could be mainly the Bank of Montreal? They seem to have some
weird policies in place.