ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2002-02 > 1014698201

From: "Ruth Burkholder" <>
Subject: Re: [Ont] 1871 census
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:46:03 -0500

Sher: the census has not changed. The format of the index on the Queen's
site http://130.15.161.15/census/index.html has; the NA site
http://www.archives.ca/02/02010802_e.html has not.

I am sure that many of you are aware that there may be differences in the
information on these sites, so it is wise to check both ... and that there
are errors at both sites. But they are a great deal better than no index at
all!

Ruth Burkholder of RMB Genealogical Services
251 Second Street Stouffville ON L4A 1B9
905-640-7391 fax 905-640-9359
"No problem too big or too small to tackle together"