ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2002-01 > 1012313445

Subject: [Ont] Ontario BMD Indexes, pages, etc.
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:10:45 EST

In a message dated 1/15/2002 8:28:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

> I think that once upon a time a project to put the Ontario BDM indexes on
> line was in the works, but fell through. I may be wrong on that one.
>
> The note below refers to site that is the attempt to put the actual
> records on line - Paula Easton set up the site, but has since been
> ill. She hasn't answered

Hi, Mary - you may be aware of this but I send it in case you are not - over
a year ago I had done some work transcribing births for Paula (we were each
assigned a letter and a year - as many we wanted). Then came an email from
Paula saying "stop" - the Ontario gov't was launching a program to do jthis.

I think she then started a project in which people transcribed any BMD data
they had and was managing that site.

Micki

This thread: