ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2002-01 > 1011105800

From: "Gail Faibish" <>
Subject: Re: [Ont] re: Ontario BMD
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:43:20 -0500

I have sent BMD's in the past. The entries were from my own ancestors,
however, I would also entry names found on the same page. There could be
six to twenty registration entries on one photocopy. (copies I personally
made from the actual microfilm registration)

I will admit that it was tedious transcribing the information into "rootsweb
BMD's" format, but, I gladly contributed my time as so many other wonderful
people out there I have done for me.

Gail
Newmarket, ON