ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2002-01 > 1010981206

From: "Jill Claus" <>
Subject: RE: [Ont] Ontario BMD Database
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:12:22 -0800

Hello everyone,

I must admit that I hadn't thought of copyright laws when I suggested this
idea. I didn't think that would be an issue because portions of the BMD
have already been published on various internet sites. However, that is the
beauty of having a discussion like this on the net... you get a lot of good
input.

I will contact the Archives and also Walter Lewis at the Halton Hills
Public Library. Could someone in that area provide me with the telephone
number for the library?

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts. I check my email daily and will
keep everyone posted on my progress as I try to sort this out.

Thanks,
Jill Claus
Fort Erie, Ontario