ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2001-11 > 1006482699

From: "Sheila Nystoruk" <>
Subject: [Ont] Sudbury obit look-up
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 19:31:39 -0700

Is there some kind soul out there who could help me with two obituaries in
Sudbury? I would love to see copies of these, or at least have all of the
information.

The first one is for a female with the last name McGregor, who passed away
in Sudbury
on May 29, 1962. She was buried next to her husband, but I am not sure of
either of their
first names.

The second is for a Welland or William McGregor, who died of a heart attack
on August
23, 1967 in Sudbury. He was survived by his wife.

I would really appreciate any help with this!
Thanks!

Sheila Nystoruk
Golden, BC

This thread: