ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2001-07 > 0995932861

From: Carol Lylyk <>
Subject: Re: [Ont] Miss Rye Children - Niagara Region
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:01:01 -0600

Hello Dave,
The National Archives have a searchable site for Home Children. I don't know how much information you will get from them, never having checked it out
myself, but I have heard others mention finding family there.
http://www.archives.ca/02/0201_e.html
Scroll down until you see Home Children and then Search Data Base.

Good Luck'
Carol Lylyk
Calgary, Alberta