ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2001-07 > 0995928307

From: "David Bour" <>
Subject: RE: [Ont] Miss Rye Children - Niagara Region
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:45:07 -0400

Subscribed already earlier today. Just listening for the next little bit to
get used to the protocol, context, etc before I post.
I've already sent a message to Gail looking posing my question and
requesting a site. Found a site out of Alberta, Canada (city - can't
remember) which has a large list of BHC's. My ggmother was already listed,
albeit not entirely with respect to ship, dates, etc. Since he, the
webmaster, now wants donations to maintain the list, I'll pass on following
that route yet.

Thanks again.

D.