ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2001-05 > 0991366774

From: (Cynthia Elschide)
Subject: [Ont] Re: Border Crossing Records
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 22:39:41 -0500 (CDT)

Thank You Candace
I went to a relatives house tonight and they kindly let me try to find
the records. I spent an hour trying to find them-most of the time just
trying to figure it all out to get to where I could get a number. My
film numbers do not match yours. I must have still done it all wrong.
As I do not have a library with a interlibrary loan in my area I guess I
will stil do with out the info.
I was all excited that I might get the info and now I see I am hopeless
at searching that site and getting any info from it.
I guess I will have to leave it to the people that can access it and now
how to do so.
Thanks again
Cindy

This thread: