ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2001-03 > 0984153454

From: "canuck" <>
Subject: Re: [Ont] Re: ONTARIO-D Digest V01 #117
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:57:34 -0500

Most likely, because it was assumed that he would remarry and be buried with his second wife. I had a relative that died giving birth to her second child she was 22 and was buried with her parents and other siblings that died young. He went on to remarry and have a large family. He is buried with his second wife.

Mary-Ann
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 4:23 PM
Subject: [Ont] Re: ONTARIO-D Digest V01 #117

Mary- you found me out! i was delighted to find out what F.S. meant. Now this
leads to another question from the "dumb" section. When a married woman is
found in her families plot with just a F.S. giving her first name only, why
and what exactly does that mean? They are RC and she died young probably in
childbirth but her third child. Husband is buried with his family also RC
miles away. WHY? Thank you Dorothe
Cummins, Cox, Ward, Turley, Henderson.

Join the RootsWeb WorldConnect Project:
Linking the world, one GEDCOM at a time.
http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com

This thread: